woensdag 1 maart 2017

Catch a butterfly...mixed media canvas

 
Hi everybody!
 
Today the new challenges from Lindy's Stamp Gang and More Than Words are up on the blog and running!
Come take a look at all the great projects the design team members made!
 

 
I made this mixed media canvas.
 
I loved the softness of the color challenge moodboard from Lindy's, and I wanted the create something exactly like that soft and sweet wedding cake...
 
The challenge at More Than Words is one absoluty favorite for me! I love butterflies, I use them very often on a project, and the word beautiful too. So not a difficult challenge for me at all!
 
 
I have made a short video tutorial for you how I created the background of the canvas with the gorgeous Lindy sprays Clam Bake Beige, Merci Beaucoup Mint and Cape Cod Coral and I used embossing powder Terra Cotta Plum to stamp my butterflies.





 
Thank you for watching!
 
Love, Sanderijn
 

6 opmerkingen:

  1. I saw this on the Lindy's blog and I just had to stop by to tell you how stunning your canvas is! I typically am not fond of pastels, but, the way you used the products and put it all together - well, let me just say I would hang this in my house :) Thank you for sharing your spectacular project ~ Christi

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Ahhhw I am honoured that you've stopped by, thank you for your lovely words Christi.

      Verwijderen
  2. Amé esta interpretación del desafío, que dulzura que emana!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen